[USRP-users] 003.008.002 Build Issues

Ben Hilburn ben.hilburn at ettus.com
Tue Apr 7 17:32:57 EDT 2015

Hi Tom -

We have successfully built (and distribute) UHD-3.8.2 with MSVC2013 and
Boost 1.56. We have not tried building with Boost 1.57, but more
importantly, we do not build for Windows 8. That latter difference is
pretty significant, and may the cause of the issues. You could try rolling
back to Boost 1.56 just in case, though.

Cheers,
Ben