[USRP-users] Gen3 FPGA Code License?

Matt Ettus matt at ettus.com
Tue Apr 7 17:00:19 EDT 2015

Tom,

The notices were removed because we were thinking of switching to another
open source license, but we have decided not to switch.  Everything is
covered by GPL3.  Similar to UHD, there is an alternative license which
allows you to avoid the limitations of GPL on hardware you purchase from us.

I will put a notice in the source code explaining this and also how we
interpret the GPL for FPGA code.

Thanks,
Matt