[USRP-users] Accessing a customized register of FPGA code from UHD

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Apr 7 16:32:04 EDT 2015

Commenting on code that I don't know is a bit hard, but:

you will need to have a working instance of setting_reg; after that,
you'll be able to use the register just like the other registers you'd
find in your uhd/host/lib/usrp/x300/x300_regs.hpp.

Git grep is really helpful finding examples for the usage of setting_reg:
cd fpga/usrp3/lib
git grep --context 3 setting_reg

Greetings,
Marcus