[USRP-users] Bandpass filter for DBS-RX2

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Tue Apr 7 12:08:10 EDT 2015

The MAX2112 chip implements a variable baseband filter on the I/Q analog
outputs going to the ADCs on whatever motherboard
 you're using.

You can use set_rx_bandwidtth() to set these explicitly, but by default
they're set to values that are appropriate for the sample-rate in use.

However, if you're having, for example, non-linearity (intermod, etc)
problems at the *RF* level, then you'll need to place an
application-specific filter in front of the DBSRX2, this very often
won't be required, but if there are signals of significant magnitude
outside your RF passband, you may need additional filtering up front.