[USRP-users] Bandpass filter for DBS-RX2

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Apr 7 11:40:46 EDT 2015

Hi Venkatesh,

the DBSRX2 has an adjustable baseband low pass filter, which is
equivalent to an RF bandpass filter. Is this what you're looking for?

If that's the case, you can simply use set_rx_bandwidth()[1] to set the
bandwidth to anything between 8e6 and 80e6 (Hz).
If I'm not mistaken, it defaults to 0.4*master_clock_rate (guessing you
use the N210, master_clock_rate is 100MHz).

Best regards,
Marcus

[1]
http://files.ettus.com/manual/classuhd_1_1usrp_1_1multi__usrp.html#a4e026819f286e69c48c2e1956d95c6fb