[USRP-users] b210 problems msvs2013

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Apr 7 06:48:15 EDT 2015

Dear Юрий,

there is no specialized debug version of UHD that we distribute binarily
-- you will have to follow the build guide [1] yourself.

However, this behavior is irritating; I can't really explain it, I'm
afraid. In rx_multi_samples, we intentionally first check whether it's
actually possible to add that channel:

    for(size_t ch = 0; ch < channel_strings.size(); ch++){
        size_t chan = boost::lexical_cast<int>(channel_strings[ch]);
        if(chan >= usrp->get_rx_num_channels()){ // Check!
            throw std::runtime_error("Invalid channel(s) specified.");
        }
        else
channel_nums.push_back(boost::lexical_cast<int>(channel_strings[ch]));
    }

now, push_back is not a function of UHD, but simply of your standard
library -- so I doubt that's the problem.

Often, MSVS produces binaries that just silently crash without saying
anything when you mix debug mode compilation with release mode libraries
(or the other way around) -- have you tried building your program in
release mode?

I think you will have to uninstall the UHD you've installed, compile UHD
yourself (in debug mode), and use your program or rx_multi_samples with
that, to be able to debug the thing.

Best regards,
Marcus