[USRP-users] 003.008.002 Build Issues

Smithhisler, Thomas A. smithhisler.8 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Apr 6 21:35:05 EDT 2015

??Hello,

I'm having trouble building the latest release of the UHD drivers. I'm using windows 8.1, boost 1.57, MSVC2013. I was able to successfully build 003.008.001, but and having trouble on 003.008.002. I was able to build from the latest maint branch, but master will not build. I'm not sure if the rest of the errors are due to the first four. Attached is the complete error list I receive.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

--

Tom Smithhisler