[USRP-users] B200 RX Additional Functionality Questions

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Sun Apr 5 17:05:43 EDT 2015

Hi Derek,

with the current versions of UHD, you can specify the path to the
firmware and FPGA images you want to use when constructing your device
object, so that's not really the problem here -- the real problem is
that the B200's FPGA size doesn't really allow for a whole second RX
chain without throwing out crucial TX functionality.

Greetings,
Marcus