[USRP-users] B200 RX Additional Functionality Questions

Derek Murphy cyrus104 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 16:59:07 EDT 2015

Ian, again thanks for the great information. I'm sure I'm not the first the
have this problem, do you think there is a possibility of getting this as
an option for a normal fpga flash. That way anybody wanting to do this will
just have to load the firmware and then they could use the UHD to select eh
center LO and then specifically select the other 2 signals.

I might be the only one interested in that but I thought that someone else
might be.