[USRP-users] B200 RX Additional Functionality Questions

Derek Murphy cyrus104 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:49:29 EDT 2015

I've done a lot of google research and have not found a solution yet.

I wanted to check and see if there is any way to use the B200 in 2 RX mode.
I understand that you would not be able to TX at that time and the
bandwidth on each RX channel would be lower than the full 56MB.

The use case that I am trying to get working in GnuRadio to process two
signals that are 45Mhz a part which wouldn't be terrible except the systems
that I must use only have USB 2.0. If I could have the B200 use 2 RX each
at low bandwidth that seems like it would work, the other option could be
to have the B200 set to receive the full span of 45Mhz but filter out the
unwanted regions and send back the much smaller result.

Thanks