[USRP-users] E310 demo image

Long, Jeffrey P. jplong at mitre.org
Fri Apr 3 20:45:36 EDT 2015

Thanks I will take a look at that page. Once I verify I can build on the
e310 with your demo image then I will post a detailed rundown of the steps
when I cross compile.

I have this one:

http://www.mimomonitors.com/products/mimo-um-760cf-7-display

It actually kind of worked just plugged into a Ubuntu 12.04 system but
they claim that only 14 LTS really has the right stuff to support it
cleanly.

Thanks
Jeff