[USRP-users] E310 demo image

Long, Jeffrey P. jplong at mitre.org
Fri Apr 3 16:18:05 EDT 2015

Sorry I am distracted trying to get the cross compile to work. I am first
verifying that I can build on the device and then I will maybe ask the
list.

As far as the touch when I run xinput_calibrator it says there is no touch
device. Are you using something else? Maybe my mimo display is not
recognized?

Thanks
Jeff