[USRP-users] Question: new (green) USRP B210 and Takachi enclosure

Patrick Sathyanathan wpats at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:54:48 EDT 2015

Correction: "SMA connector/USB/power jack holes"

--Patrick

From: wpats at hotmail.com
To: perper at o2.pl
Subject: RE: [USRP-users] Question: new (green) USRP B210 and Takachi enclosure
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 15:43:17 -0700

I recently purchased a B210 enclosure from Takachi and the model I ordered was MXA3-11-16SSH (though the label on the packing said something like FXA3-11-16SSH, can't confirm right now). It fits my revision 6 B210 perfectly. It comes with printing of the front and back panels, which have all SMA connector/UDB/power jack holes, as well as two screw holes in each plate (screws included). You should tell them that it's for the rev 6 and they have all the drawings for it. Here is a snippet from their invoice: Customization : Ettus B210 ver.6
Enclosure : USD17.93 /unit
All Alu. Mobile Enclosure, Torx-screws
Silver Anodized Frames / Silver Anodized End-panels
Milling : USD62.89 /unit
DRW#B2Xx_PLATE_R2_111814 (Updated Nov.20,2014)
Note: All inner-side corners of rectangular cutouts are R0.5 (Radius
0.5mm).
Note: Base material (color) is visible after machined.
Inkjet-printing : USD26.55 /unit
ART#B2Xx_PLATE_R2_111814 (Updated Nov.20,2014)
2-side, 1-color (Black)
 --Patrick