[USRP-users] E310 demo image

Philip Balister philip at opensdr.com
Thu Apr 2 16:49:34 EDT 2015

On 04/02/2015 01:12 PM, Long, Jeffrey P. via USRP-users wrote:
> Philip-
>
> I built a SD card using the demo image you posted awhile back. Just wondering what kind of goodies are on there? I also connected it to a MIMO USB touch screen which works great as a display but touch does not work. Should that work or is the driver for that not installed?

The image definition is:

https://github.com/balister/meta-sdr/blob/master/recipes-images/images/gnuradio-demo-image.bb

gnuradio-dev-image is the standard image that ships with the unit.
Basically, the x server is added and some stuff for using a usb wifi
dongle, web stuff, and some extra gnuradio OOT's. Ignore the pyqt line,
that will get pulled in from gnuradio-dev-image these days.

The touchscreen should work. That said, mine was having issues last week
at ELC. I wonder if I broke something. It isn't obvious what I would
have broken. What is the problem you see when you try to run the calibrator.

Philip