[USRP-users] problem with MISO signal receiving

scott tiger thekiller.scott at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:12:43 EDT 2015

Hello all,
I am trying to send two orthogonal sequences from different antennas and
receive them in one (2 by 1) . I am using two USRP for transmitting purpose
synchronized using MIMO cable (with two antennas) and receive one signal
but when I check it it seems that all the orthogonality disappears. While
when I use SISO transmission I can receive a good signal. Can you please
help me in this problem? Can be this problem caused because of
unsynchronized receiver with the transmission part ?

Thank you for your help
Maksim Veronov