[USRP-users] USRP source channel bandwidth setting with GRC

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Thu Apr 2 10:47:27 EDT 2015

The CBX/WBX/SBX family have fixed baseband analog filters, that
guarantee Nyquist criterion is satisfied on all platforms they are used
on.

In most cases, this is more than adequate, when combined with the
extremely-good digital filtering that happens after the analog baseband
 is sampled by the ADC, and processed by the DSP logic in the FPGA. The
only time this wouldn't be true is if you have closely-spaced signals
within the ADC passband that exceed the dynamic range of the ADC. In
that case, RF filtering might actually be vastly better.