[USRP-users] USRP source channel bandwidth setting with GRC

Trek trek830 at qq.com
Thu Apr 2 10:36:49 EDT 2015

I am using the GRC USRP source, wonder how could I set the RF front end bandwidth on the USRP device. I have been trying ajusting the bandwidth parameter but it did not seem to have any effect. The  device I have X310 WBX-120.

The following is from GRC documentation but it is not very clear to me.

Bandwidth:
To use the default bandwidth filter setting, this should be zero. Only certain subdevices have configurable bandwidth filters. See the daughterboard application notes for possible configurations.
‍