[USRP-users] Could this be Ettus X310 self jamming problem?

Trek trek830 at qq.com
Thu Apr 2 09:45:16 EDT 2015

the attached shows the spectrum at 1.6GHz from GRC.

From:  "Marcus Müller via USRP-users";<usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>;
Date:  Thu, Apr 2, 2015 09:27 AM
To:  "usrp-users"<usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>;

Subject:  [USRP-users] Could this be Ettus X310 self jamming problem?

I am doing a spectrum analysis at 1.6 GHz with a Ettus X310 and Gnuradio-compaion and UHD 3.8.2. The sampling frequency is 20MHz, and am seeing a large spike at 1.6GHz with Gnuradio-companion, which I verified it is not in the air with a real spectrum analyzer.

At first I suspect it is a ADC offset, but adjusting LO offset does not get it go away. Could this be a self jamming issue in X310 at 1.6GHz, is there a way to remedy this?

thanks,