[USRP-users] Question: new (green) USRP B210 and Takachi enclosure

Piotr Krysik perper at o2.pl
Thu Apr 2 09:42:42 EDT 2015

W dniu 02.04.2015 o 15:19, David via USRP-users pisze:
> On 2015-04-02 14:14, Piotr Krysik via USRP-users wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I wonder if Takachi enclosure MXA3-11-16 is suitable for USRP B210
>> revision 6?
>> If yes - is there design for drilling holes in the front and back of the
>> enclosure available?
>
> It doesn't directly answer your question, but an old reply of mine
> might help you:
> http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2015-February/012608.html
>
> David

I've seen that post but I have following situation:
I'm in advanced talks with a company based in Poland regarding purchase
of 4 Takachi enclosures (with drilled holes and with printing) for B210
devices that we are going to buy. But I just figured out that Takachi
enclosures were advised for white USRPs B210 and there is no information
if the revision 6 devices will fit in it. I cannot find any drawing with
dimensions for drilling holes in the enclosure for revision 6 B210.

There is this file:
http://files.ettus.com/b2x0_enclosure/B210_PLATE_REV1.2_070913_FINAL2.pdf
but there are no dimensions.

Piotr