[USRP-users] Could this be Ettus X310 self jamming problem?

Trek trek830 at qq.com
Wed Apr 1 21:27:47 EDT 2015

I am doing a spectrum analysis at 1.6 GHz with a Ettus X310 and Gnuradio-compaion and UHD 3.8.2. The sampling frequency is 20MHz, and am seeing a large spike at 1.6GHz with Gnuradio-companion, which I verified it is not in the air with a real spectrum analyzer.

At first I suspect it is a ADC offset, but adjusting LO offset does not get it go away. Could this be a self jamming issue in X310 at 1.6GHz, is there a way to remedy this?

thanks,