[USRP-users] Rx/Tx Loopback

Rob Kossler rkossler at nd.edu
Wed Apr 1 17:57:24 EDT 2015

I would like to run a simple Rx to Tx loopback using gnuradio companion
with my X310.  The attached flowgraph contains two blocks, a UHD source and
UHD sink, which are directly connected to each other on each of the 2
channels.

When I run it, I get numerous "L" indications.  To me, this indicates that
I'm not delivering the samples to the Tx Streamer when it wants them.
Perhaps the start times for RX streaming and TX streaming need to be
specified?  If so, can this be done from GRC?

Thanks.
Rob