[USRP-users] RFNOC - rfnoc_adder example

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Wed Apr 1 16:56:27 EDT 2015

Hi Itay,

The X300 RFNoC FPGA image does not have as many computation engines
due the fact that the X300 FPGA has fewer resources than the X310
FPGA. One of the CEs not included is the AddSub block. You will need
to replace one of the included blocks in
usrp3/top/x300/rfnoc_auto_ce_inst_x300.v with the addsub block and
make a new FPGA image. Instructions for making images can be found in
the RFNoC Getting Started guide:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/wiki/RFNoC%3A-Getting-Started

Jonathon