[USRP-users] Trouble on loopback for square waves

Soumen Banerjee soumen08 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 07:52:38 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am having some trouble sending and receiving square waves using uhd
programs. I have the receiver and transmitter connected using rf cable. On
the exact same program, I am able to send and receive sine waves properly
though. I have attached the code I'm using to transmit and receive the data
into the file. All the parameters are hardcoded in the code file itself.

Simply exchanging line 230 with line 231 causes it to work just fine(for
sine waves).

Also attached is a  snapshot of what I get instead of square waves.

Can someone please help? Im totally stuck on this one!

Regards,
Soumen