[USRP-users] OpenBTS Subscriber Registration - E310 USRP

Amber and Sarosh amber_sarosh at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 01:14:22 EDT 2015

Thanks for your response.
We have followed the installation procedure as on the wiki but the log file is not created so it does not show OpenBTS logs at all.
We are using VERT 400 antenna with this(that we had tested earlier with USRP N200 too).
Please also inform if sqlite3 has to be installed in addition to the packages mentioned on the wiki. We have tried to install sqlite3, but we are unable to find a package that is compatible with the architecture.

Regards,
Amber, Sarosh & Naheed