[USRP-users] USRP-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 25

Isen I-Chun Chao chao926 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:26:18 EDT 2014


Got it. Thanks for the info.


*Best Regards,Isen I-Chun Chao*

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Matt Ettus <matt at ettus.com> wrote:

>
> We hope to put things out within a month or so.
>
> Matt
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Marcus D. Leech via USRP-users <
> usrp-users at lists.ettus.com> wrote:
>
>>  I'm sure Matt would have better "crystal balling", but my personal
>> impression is that RFNoC is still several months away from being a
>>
>>   thing one might want to share with the greater community.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On 2014-09-30 11:39, Isen I-Chun Chao via USRP-users wrote:
>>
>>  Hi
>> Since Martin mentioned the biggest changes in FPGA code, which making it
>> easier to build, I wonder if this release is the version with
>> Network-on-Chip design tool, which I am currently waiting for. If so, I
>> actually did not see any major change in usrp3/top/x300 in the fpga
>> directory.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>>
>>
>> *Best Regards,Isen I-Chun Chao*
>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>> Message: 7
>>> Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:07:52 -0700
>>> From: Martin Braun <martin.braun at ettus.com>
>>> To: "'USRP-users at lists.ettus.com'" <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>
>>> Subject: [USRP-users] [UHD-3.7.3-RC1] Bugfix Release Announcement
>>> Message-ID: <54246808.2010904 at ettus.com>
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> we'll soon be releasing another bugfix release (3.7.3) and are putting
>>> out a release candidate for now. It is tagged at
>>> https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhddev/tree/003_007_003_rc1.
>>>
>>> Users working off of the 'maint' branch will be automatically updated if
>>> you run a 'git pull'.
>>> Note: This RC includes new images, so do run uhd_images_downloader if
>>> you update. There is no warning or error if you don't update the images
>>> (because they are still compatible), but you won't benefit from the
>>> stability changes we introduced.
>>>
>>> This RC mainly includes stability issues and bugfixes. The biggest
>>> change is for the FPGA code, which is now easier to build.
>>>
>>> Enjoy!
>>>
>>> Martin
>>>
>>> 3.7.3-RC1 Changelog:
>>> * Fixed examples
>>> * Removed compiler warnings
>>> * Fixed CBX LO settings (FRAC truncation)
>>> * Fixed build issues for out-of-tree tools for some distros
>>> * Fixed some logging strings (SBX, GPSDO)
>>> * Improved logging (speedups, removed unnecessary cycles)
>>> * Added output sync for DAC reference clocks on X300
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> > -----Original Message-----
>>> > From: USRP-users [mailto:usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com] On
>>> Behalf Of Martin Braun via USRP-users
>>> > Sent: Thursday, 25 September, 2014 21:08
>>> > To: 'USRP-users at lists.ettus.com'
>>> > Subject: [USRP-users] [UHD-3.7.3-RC1] Bugfix Release Announcement
>>> >
>>> > Hi everyone,
>>> >
>>> > we'll soon be releasing another bugfix release (3.7.3) and are putting
>>> out a release candidate for now. It is tagged at
>>> > https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhddev/tree/003_007_003_rc1.
>>> >
>>> > Users working off of the 'maint' branch will be automatically updated
>>> if you run a 'git pull'.
>>> > Note: This RC includes new images, so do run uhd_images_downloader if
>>> you update. There is no warning or error if you don't
>>> > update the images (because they are still compatible), but you won't
>>> benefit from the stability changes we introduced.
>>> >
>>> > This RC mainly includes stability issues and bugfixes. The biggest
>>> change is for the FPGA code, which is now easier to build.
>>> >
>>> > Enjoy!
>>> >
>>> > Martin
>>> >
>>> > 3.7.3-RC1 Changelog:
>>> > * Fixed examples
>>> > * Removed compiler warnings
>>> > * Fixed CBX LO settings (FRAC truncation)
>>> > * Fixed build issues for out-of-tree tools for some distros
>>> > * Fixed some logging strings (SBX, GPSDO)
>>> > * Improved logging (speedups, removed unnecessary cycles)
>>> > * Added output sync for DAC reference clocks on X300
>>> >
>>> > _______________________________________________
>>> > USRP-users mailing list
>>> > USRP-users at lists.ettus.com
>>> > http://lists.ettus.com/mailman/listinfo/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com
>>>
>>> -------------- next part --------------
>>> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
>>> Name: PGP.sig
>>> Type: application/pgp-signature
>>> Size: 832 bytes
>>> Desc: not available
>>> URL: <
>>> http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/attachments/20140925/05b99892/attachment-0001.sig
>>> >
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> Message: 9
>>> Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:42:32 -0700
>>> From: Martin Braun <martin.braun at ettus.com>
>>> To: "'USRP-users at lists.ettus.com'" <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>
>>> Subject: Re: [USRP-users] [UHD-3.7.3-RC1] Bugfix Release Announcement
>>> Message-ID: <54247028.9080107 at ettus.com>
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>>>
>>> My apologies, the tag is actually to be found  here:
>>> https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/003_007_003_rc1
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Martin
>>>
>>>
>>> On 25.09.2014 12:07, Martin Braun wrote:
>>> > Hi everyone,
>>> >
>>> > we'll soon be releasing another bugfix release (3.7.3) and are putting
>>> > out a release candidate for now. It is tagged at
>>> > https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhddev/tree/003_007_003_rc1.
>>> >
>>> > Users working off of the 'maint' branch will be automatically updated
>>> if
>>> > you run a 'git pull'.
>>> > Note: This RC includes new images, so do run uhd_images_downloader if
>>> > you update. There is no warning or error if you don't update the images
>>> > (because they are still compatible), but you won't benefit from the
>>> > stability changes we introduced.
>>> >
>>> > This RC mainly includes stability issues and bugfixes. The biggest
>>> > change is for the FPGA code, which is now easier to build.
>>> >
>>> > Enjoy!
>>> >
>>> > Martin
>>> >
>>> > 3.7.3-RC1 Changelog:
>>> > * Fixed examples
>>> > * Removed compiler warnings
>>> > * Fixed CBX LO settings (FRAC truncation)
>>> > * Fixed build issues for out-of-tree tools for some distros
>>> > * Fixed some logging strings (SBX, GPSDO)
>>> > * Improved logging (speedups, removed unnecessary cycles)
>>> > * Added output sync for DAC reference clocks on X300
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> Message: 10
>>> Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:44:41 -0700
>>> From: Martin Braun <martin.braun at ettus.com>
>>> Cc: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com
>>> Subject: Re: [USRP-users] [UHD-3.7.3-RC1] Bugfix Release Announcement
>>> Message-ID: <542470A9.5090907 at ettus.com>
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>>>
>>> On 25.09.2014 12:32, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras wrote:
>>> > Hi,
>>> >
>>> > Will this also deal with the b210 issue discussed during the last days?
>>>
>>> If you're talking about the disconnect issues: As far as we know, they
>>> only occur on the master branch, so the maint branch should be
>>> unaffected. However, we're also working on that issue at the moment.
>>>
>>> > Thank you for all the continuous work on the code!
>>>
>>> You're very welcome! Expect more improvements in the future!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Martin
>>>
>>> >
>>> > Ralph.
>>> >
>>> >> -----Original Message-----
>>> >> From: USRP-users [mailto:usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com] On
>>> Behalf Of Martin Braun via USRP-users
>>> >> Sent: Thursday, 25 September, 2014 21:08
>>> >> To: 'USRP-users at lists.ettus.com'
>>> >> Subject: [USRP-users] [UHD-3.7.3-RC1] Bugfix Release Announcement
>>> >>
>>> >> Hi everyone,
>>> >>
>>> >> we'll soon be releasing another bugfix release (3.7.3) and are
>>> putting out a release candidate for now. It is tagged at
>>> >> https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhddev/tree/003_007_003_rc1.
>>> >>
>>> >> Users working off of the 'maint' branch will be automatically updated
>>> if you run a 'git pull'.
>>> >> Note: This RC includes new images, so do run uhd_images_downloader if
>>> you update. There is no warning or error if you don't
>>> >> update the images (because they are still compatible), but you won't
>>> benefit from the stability changes we introduced.
>>> >>
>>> >> This RC mainly includes stability issues and bugfixes. The biggest
>>> change is for the FPGA code, which is now easier to build.
>>> >>
>>> >> Enjoy!
>>> >>
>>> >> Martin
>>> >>
>>> >> 3.7.3-RC1 Changelog:
>>> >> * Fixed examples
>>> >> * Removed compiler warnings
>>> >> * Fixed CBX LO settings (FRAC truncation)
>>> >> * Fixed build issues for out-of-tree tools for some distros
>>> >> * Fixed some logging strings (SBX, GPSDO)
>>> >> * Improved logging (speedups, removed unnecessary cycles)
>>> >> * Added output sync for DAC reference clocks on X300
>>> >>
>>> >> _______________________________________________
>>> >> USRP-users mailing list
>>> >> USRP-users at lists.ettus.com
>>> >> http://lists.ettus.com/mailman/listinfo/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> USRP-users mailing listUSRP-users at lists.ettus.comhttp://lists.ettus.com/mailman/listinfo/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> USRP-users mailing list
>> USRP-users at lists.ettus.com
>> http://lists.ettus.com/mailman/listinfo/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com
>>
>>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/attachments/20140930/0f66e40b/attachment-0002.html>


More information about the USRP-users mailing list