[USRP-users] B210 UHD Error

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Tue Sep 30 12:10:54 EDT 2014

Terry,

thanks, this is useful information. We are currently working on this
bug, but unfortunately, it only occurs with some B-Series boards, and
any bug that occurs once every couple of hours is hard to debug.

Could you please help us by providing additional info:

- Is this behaviour rate-dependent? Does it happen more easily at high
rates?
- You are connected to USB 3, I presume?
- Which rev board do you have?
- Just to be sure: You have a B210, and not a B200, right?

Thanks for your help with this -- any datapoint we get will accelerate
any solution we can come up with.

Cheers,