[USRP-users] Bandwidth limitation

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Tue Sep 30 12:03:47 EDT 2014

The per-direction bandwidth limit over 1GiGe is 25Msps, assuming 16-bit
samples. If you use sc8
 samples, that goes up to 50Msps. That's an aggregate number. If you're
streaming from both antenna connectors, divide-by-2.

But that's just the physical limit of the 1GiGe interface. How much you
*can actually process* is more a function of your host

 computer than the "bus" interface.

On 2014-09-30 11:49, FIXED-TERM Ghobrial Antoun (CR/AEH4) via USRP-users

[2] http://www.ettus.com/kb/detail/usrp-bandwidth