[USRP-users] Bandwidth limitation

FIXED-TERM Ghobrial Antoun (CR/AEH4) fixed-term.Antoun.Ghobrial at de.bosch.com
Tue Sep 30 11:49:34 EDT 2014

Hello ,

I am using USRP N210 with LFTX and LFRX daughter boards connected with the host computer via an  Ethernet connection.
According to this tutorial provided by Ettus ,
http://www.ettus.com/kb/detail/usrp-bandwidth

I can say that bandwidth is around 20 MHz and this limit is set by the Ethernet connection.

Here , I have a question :
For each LFTX and LFRX , there are two antenna (or two channel A & B).
If I am using only one channel (A or B) from each daughterboard (One Tx channel and one Rx channel ), Does it mean that bandwidth will remain the same to be equal = 20 MHz or 20MHz/(No of channels) ?!

According to that, every channel should have a bandwidth below a certain value.  How can I calculate this threshold value ?!

I have the same question if I am going to use both antennas from both daughter boards ?!
Any Suggestion !!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Antoun Ghobrial