[USRP-users] B210 UHD Error

Terry Stevenson terrysteve2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:39:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm using a USRP B210 and I've encountered what seems to be a driver error.
When running the uhd_fft program (packaged with GnuRadio) it will run
smoothly for a few minutes, then become very laggy, then freeze and begin
printing "UHD Error: The receive packet handler caught an exception.
RuntimeError: usb rx6 transfer status 5".

At first I was using UHD 3.7.2, and I saw that another user had a similar
problem, so I reverted to 3.7.1. Now it will run for several hours, but the
same problem eventually occurs. My motherboard chipset is Intel Z77
Express, if that helps.

Thanks,
Terry