[USRP-users] USRP-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 25

Isen I-Chun Chao chao926 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:39:49 EDT 2014

Hi
Since Martin mentioned the biggest changes in FPGA code, which making it
easier to build, I wonder if this release is the version with
Network-on-Chip design tool, which I am currently waiting for. If so, I
actually did not see any major change in usrp3/top/x300 in the fpga
directory.

Thanks

*Best Regards,Isen I-Chun Chao*