[USRP-users] b200 Overflows

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Mon Sep 29 14:37:54 EDT 2014

Hi Marcus,

You're losing track J and I'm losing the plot. I'm writing a couple of
presentations, when done I'll get back to this, I mentioned this some posts
ago. Honest.

Simon Brown G4ELI
http://v2.sdr-radio.com

From: Marcus D. Leech [mailto:mleech at ripnet.com]

So, I think I suggested yesterday that you try "benchmark_rate" which
basically exercises the "data harvesting" stack, without actually doing
anything
  with the samples.  Did you do that, and what were the results?

I apologize in advance if you've already done that and reported results.
This thread is growing quite quickly, and I'm starting to lose track.