[USRP-users] b200 Overflows

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Mon Sep 29 14:35:03 EDT 2014

On 09/29/2014 12:50 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

> Ah,
>
> So -- is this overrun on the B200 itself or as I assumed inside the
> UHD.dll's own buffering? If it's inside the B200 then it would
> possibly be firmware?
>
> Apart from this overrun and something bloody odd errors with USRP1 on
> USB3 I am, at the moment, a happy camper (I'll report these errors later).
>
> Ian -- everything helps, I do understand hardware, it's what people
> buy. Software on the other hand is assumed to be free...
>
> Simon Brown G4ELI
> http://v2.sdr-radio.com

So, I think I suggested yesterday that you try "benchmark_rate" which
basically exercises the "data harvesting" stack, without actually doing
anything
   with the samples.  Did you do that, and what were the results?

I apologize in advance if you've already done that and reported
results.  This thread is growing quite quickly, and I'm starting to lose
track.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator