[USRP-users] b200 Overflows

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Mon Sep 29 13:22:58 EDT 2014

On 09/29/2014 01:17 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

> Don't blame me, it's a user of my software who's doing this.
>
> Simon Brown G4ELI
> http://v2.sdr-radio.com

Ha!  No blame implied, Simon.   But you should suggest that they try the
USRP1 on a USB-2.0 port.  USB-3.0 still has some very-rough edges, and
   backwards-compat with some types of USB-2.0 high-speed devices is one
of them.  It's a chicken/egg problem.  On the one hand, you'd like
   for no devices to "issue" until the USB-3.0 "ecosystem" is stable and
all the dark-corners explored.  On the other hand, that will never
happen if there
   aren't USB-3.0 devices "out there" pushing the envelope, making the
whole ecosystem better...