[USRP-users] B200 and C#

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Mon Sep 29 12:25:53 EDT 2014

Nir,

Based on my experience with UHD.dll in a Windows C++ project I think you’ll have to write a C++ DLL which uses UHD.DLL and in your own DLL expose the functions you need, this can be done, I’ve done it (proof in this screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogm5mvqly8v9zf5/Screenshot-2014-09-29-101001.png?dl=0 ).

Myself I’m seriously thinking about interfacing to the B200 / B210 directly, using just some of the lower-level code inside UHD.dll.

UHD.dll is a massive piece of co, I am very interested in how you get on with this. Maybe Windows developers should provide a self-help group J .

Simon Brown G4ELI
http://v2.sdr-radio.com