[USRP-users] Weight of B200 sdr

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Mon Sep 29 10:23:21 EDT 2014

Hello Dirk:

The weight of my B200 Rev 4 board is 0.205 lbs (93g). Note that this is the
Rev 4 with the mini-USB connector, not the Rev 6 with the new B connector.
You can view more information about the differences between board revisions
and obtain mechanical information at the link below. I hope this helps!

http://files.ettus.com/b2x0_enclosure/

--Neel