[USRP-users] b200 Overflows

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Mon Sep 29 01:51:46 EDT 2014

Excellent, thanks.

I got my spade out, I see this in the code, it should help. No doubt this is documented but there’s just so much code in UHD.dll, it’s a lot to learn for a simple programmer such as myself.

B200 is working very well, in fact so well that I’ll spend more money and get a good box and add an external frequency source. Oh for 16-bits from the ADC…

Simon Brown G4ELI
http://v2.sdr-radio.com

From: Robert Kossler [mailto:Robert.D.Kossler.3 at nd.edu]

Simon,
The data returned in the recv() function is returned in whatever format you specify for "cpu" in the stream_args.  The sc12 data over-the-wire will be automatically converted to your specified cpu format.  So, in other words, it should be completely transparent to you.

Rob