[USRP-users] b200 Overflows

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Fri Sep 26 14:18:05 EDT 2014

Hi,

Windows 64-bit: I'm streaming nicely, none of my threads indicate CPU
problems (plenty of headroom). At 8MB/s and higher I'm getting fastpath
Overrun messages every second or so even though I'm pulling data from the
b200 as fast as it's available, I am not CPU limited in any way. Using Intel
USB 3.

FWIW I don't see any way to tune the uhd::rx_streamer - bigger / more
buffers, also I don't see any way to flush either.

Interestingly if I get my CUDA card working harder (more work on the bus)
the Overrun messages appear more frequently. I7 4770k, good motherboard
(can't remember what).

Any suggestions?

Simon Brown G4ELI
http://v2.sdr-radio.com