[USRP-users] XADC Usage on X300??

Ashish Chaudhari ashish.chaudhari at ettus.com
Fri Sep 26 12:59:38 EDT 2014

Hi Robert,

You are building the HGS image and not the HG image, right? The "S"
signifies an SRAM TX buffer and does not instantiate any of the DRAM IP.
That is probably why you are not seeing any warnings. If you build X300_HG
(or X310_HG) I'm sure the tools will complain.

*Ashish Chaudhari* | Senior Software Engineer | High Frequency Measurements
- RF
Ettus Research, *A National Instruments Company*