[USRP-users] [UHD-3.7.3-RC1] Bugfix Release Announcement
martin.braun at ettus.com
Thu Sep 25 15:07:52 EDT 2014
we'll soon be releasing another bugfix release (3.7.3) and are putting
out a release candidate for now. It is tagged at
Users working off of the 'maint' branch will be automatically updated if
you run a 'git pull'.
Note: This RC includes new images, so do run uhd_images_downloader if
you update. There is no warning or error if you don't update the images
(because they are still compatible), but you won't benefit from the
stability changes we introduced.
This RC mainly includes stability issues and bugfixes. The biggest
change is for the FPGA code, which is now easier to build.
* Fixed examples
* Removed compiler warnings
* Fixed CBX LO settings (FRAC truncation)
* Fixed build issues for out-of-tree tools for some distros
* Fixed some logging strings (SBX, GPSDO)
* Improved logging (speedups, removed unnecessary cycles)
* Added output sync for DAC reference clocks on X300
More information about the USRP-users