[USRP-users] change the master clock rate in N2x0

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Thu Sep 25 13:43:55 EDT 2014

Chenfay,
In fact it's the other way around all USRP's EXCEPT the B2x0 (and X3x0) have a fixed sample/clock rate.
Amongst other reasons, the specification of the anti-alias analog filtering on the all the daughter cards is determined by the sample clock…the filter logic is not programmable hence a flexible sample rate is of limited use.
B2x0 can do this because it has a very new and unique radio with programable analog filters.
LTE radios built on N2x0 are quite possible and work well, you just have to resample to a LTE related rate.

-Ian