[USRP-users] Using the SC12 OTW format

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Thu Sep 25 12:30:27 EDT 2014

Yes, sc12 is only implemented on B2xx and only the converters between sc12
and fc32 were implemented.  There are currently no plans to augment the
converters for sc12 or implement the format on other devices, but we could
always be convinced to do it if there was a significant enough need and
opportunity.  We do have the sc8 format fully implemented and available for
reduced transport bandwidth applications.  Sadly, the sc12 format is just
the awkward middle child that never gets enough love and attention.

Regards,
Michael