[USRP-users] B200 old vs. new

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Thu Sep 25 12:28:33 EDT 2014

There was a recent thread on the email list about this:
http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2014-September/010632.html

Basically, the new rev 6 boards feature a larger USB B connector, instead
of the micro-B connector, and Rev 6 has mounting holes and the LED shows
two colors depending on whether the board is using USB bus power or wall
power.

There's also a new 10-pin GPIO connector (pins 1-8 are GPIO, and pins 9, 10
are grounded), which is physically on both the B200 and B210 boards, but is
only active with the larger FPGA on the B210. The connector is labeled J504.

Also take a look at:
http://files.ettus.com/b2x0_enclosure/