[USRP-users] X300 configuration with SSD setting

Jack Yang ccjack at uw.edu
Wed Sep 24 11:30:10 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have one X300 USRP and would like to do the dual receiver development
(coherent receiver for signal processing). I would like to record a data
for baseband bandwidth arounnd 66.66Mhz or 100Mhz. Therefore, I plan to use
two Samsung 850 Pro SSD to storage the data stream under 66.66Mhz or 100Mhz
sampling rate for two receiver by using File Sink block in
gnuradio-companing. My computer is using ubuntu 14.04.

My question is how to set up SSD for this scenario? I guess I need to use
RAID 0 to set up this two SSD, but not for sure how to do it. Can anyone
give me some direction for this?

Many thanks for that.

All Best,
Jack