[USRP-users] X310 + 2 CBX daughtercards strange behaviour

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Wed Sep 24 08:31:38 EDT 2014

On 09/24/2014 06:02 AM, boeglen herve via USRP-users wrote:

> Dear Ian,
>
> Thank you for your answer. Here is a pdf summarizing my settings +
> tests. I also enclose my GRC flowgraph.
>
> As you can observe from the graphs RF1 noise floor is 40dB higher that
> RF0.
>
> If persons having the same board could tell me what I'm doing wrong
> for the settings it would be great! I got no answer from Ettus' support...
>

> Best regards
>
> Hervé

Actually, Herve, I've been replying to you on the mailing list--I'm one
of three people behind support at ettus.com.

Be that as it may, we'd still love to see a diagram showing how your
signal sources are connected (physically) to the X310.  Also, does this
   problem follow the CBX card?  That is, if you swap CBX cards, does
the "bad" channel follow the CBX card?

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator