[USRP-users] X310 + 2 CBX daughtercards strange behaviour

boeglen herve herve.boeglen at univ-poitiers.fr
Wed Sep 24 06:02:23 EDT 2014

Dear Ian,

Thank you for your answer. Here is a pdf summarizing my
settings + tests. I also enclose my GRC flowgraph.

As you can observe
from the graphs RF1 noise floor is 40dB higher that RF0.

If persons
having the same board could tell me what I'm doing wrong for the
settings it would be great! I got no answer from Ettus' support...

Best regards

Hervé

On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:00:00 -0700, Ian Buckley
wrote:

> Herve,
> Your configuration is quite a common one (that
generally works well) so there's something more specific than just that
collection of hardware going on here.
> I think at this point it would
be very helpful if you can attach your GRC flowgraph to a post and also
describe in some detail how you have cabled your X300 to the signal
source so that the chances of reproducing this independently are
maximized.

USRP-users wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I didn't get any answer to this
email so I send it again :-)

>> Does anybody on the list use a X300
or X310 equipped with 2 radio boards and 10Gbit interface ? If so, have
they already tested a simultaneous TX or RX?

>> This problem looks
to me as if the second daughter card is not configured properly.

Thank you for your answers.