[USRP-users] Ettus B2x0 enclosure group buy/machining interest?

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Wed Sep 24 02:09:51 EDT 2014

I have a new B200 which has holes in the PCB and the bigger USB 3 connecter,
as a result of the PCB holes mounting is much simpler. I'm looking at a
die-cast box designed for outdoor use, this box comes with N-Type plugs
already mounted, typically these boxes are used for outdoor Wi-Fi.

I'm looking at a 3m - 4m dish in the back garden with the B200 mounted as
close to the feed as possible. I may well put a mini-ITX i5 out in the
garden as well, just not sure yet.

Plans can always change.

Simon Brown G4ELI
http://v2.sdr-radio.com