[USRP-users] X310 External 10 MHz and 1 PPS specifications

Andy Walls andy at silverblocksystems.net
Tue Sep 23 17:58:11 EDT 2014

For the PPS in, 5V and 50 ohms (non-DC). See page 12 of the schematic which shows the 49.9 ohm resistor and a 1k/2k voltage divider.

http://files.ettus.com/schematics/x300/x3xx.pdf

Depending on the Vin min of the SN74AUP1T17 Schmitt trigger, you might be able to get away with something less than 5 V.

Regards,
Andy