[USRP-users] X310 External 10 MHz and 1 PPS specifications

Kemp, Elizabeth - 1008 - MITLL Elizabeth.Kemp at ll.mit.edu
Tue Sep 23 17:28:32 EDT 2014

Hi,

Does anyone know what the input requirements are for the rear-panel external 10 MHz reference input and the 1 PPS input?

I am using an OctoClock-G and will need to connect it to USRPs that may be as far away as 50 ft.  I'm trying to determine if the signal level at the USRP input will be sufficient.  The OctoClock-G output specs are typ. ~1.4 Vpp square wave for the 10 MHz output (50 ohm output impedance), and a 5V logic-level pulse for the 1 PPS output, according to the data sheet.

Thanks,
Liz