[USRP-users] Rackmount B2X0s

Paul Sutton suttonpd at tcd.ie
Tue Sep 23 16:26:52 EDT 2014

On 23/09/14 17:51, Marcus D. Leech via USRP-users wrote:
> On 09/23/2014 12:45 PM, Ben Hilburn via USRP-users wrote:
>> Hey Paul -
>>
>> I know you sent this a while ago, but for what it's worth, I've never
>> seen nor heard of someone doing this.
>>
>> Sorry!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ben
>>
> I would comment that "blanking panels" for rack-mount equipment are
> available cheaply, and form a fine "base" for building
>   single/multi-radio rack-mount units:
>
> http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/555-15473
>
> http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/555-15472
>
> http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/555-15471

Thanks Ben, Marcus. Sounds like a DIY solution is the way to go alright.

--
Paul Sutton Ph.D.

CTVR, The Telecommunications Research Centre,
Room 2.08, Dunlop House, Fenian Street,
University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland.

+353-1-8968443 | suttonpd at tcd.ie | http://www.ctvr.ie

PGP Key ID: 7762DDC6
Fingerprint: 3EB5 39A3 C33D 68DE FA0F 1B81 C422 DC6C 7762 DDC6