[USRP-users] Fwd: Re: X310 + 2 CBX daughtercards strange behaviour

boeglen herve herve.boeglen at univ-poitiers.fr
Tue Sep 23 09:07:13 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I didn't get any answer to this email so I send it again
:-)

Does anybody on the list use a X300 or X310 equipped with 2 radio
boards and 10Gbit interface ? If so, have they already tested a
simultaneous TX or RX?

This problem looks to me as if the second
daughter card is not configured properly.

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards

Hervé